I was surprised, and very honored, to receive The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award from two separate bloggers recently! Jessy at Our Side of the Mountain awarded me, as did Phyllis at All Things Beautiful. Both of their blogs are GREAT! If you haven't already stopped by to say hello to them, then you should definitely do so. Thank you so much, ladies :D
SO, the rules of the award are:
1. Thank and link to the person who nominated you.
2. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 deserving blog buddies.
4. Contact those buddies to congratulate them.
7 Facts About Myself:
- I have an undergraduate degree in psychology, and a master's degree in clinical social work...I thought I wanted to be a mental health counselor for kids...I guess I thought wrong! Silly me :)
- I love being at home. Not that I am anti-social, I just am most comfortable at home, and can always find plenty to do.
- I get stressed when I have too many things to do.
- I am often running late because I try to do too much (which I guess means I am stressed a lot...silly me, again!)
- I tend to have WAY more ideas than I have capability of completing them. I am working on this, daily!
- I am a shy, introverted, introspective kind of person, but I have a lot of respect for people who are outgoing (like my husband). I am getting more outspoken as I get older.
- I have learned that I am a rule-breaker after all, instead of the "good girl" that I always thought I was...I guess deciding to homeschool brought out this side of me ;)
Now, I'm going to put that rule-breaking side of myself into action...
instead of making a new list of 15 bloggers to pass this award on to, I am going to say that I wrote this post primarily to thank the people who honored me by passing it to me, and to have the fun of coming up with the facts to share. I recently got another award, and I followed all the rules on that one...I could post the same list of bloggers, I suppose. I'll just say that if you're on my sidebar, or if I read your blog and comment, I consider you deserving of this award! There are so many great blogs that I love to read, that it's hard to make these lists. I hope you understand...
Like *learning ALL the time!!* on Facebook