I am quite negligent! I received The Versatile Blogger award from Jessy at Our Side of the Mountain way back at the beginning of July (link to the post discussing the award), and I am only now getting around to recognizing it. I was so honored to read Jessy's post awarding our blog! I actually didn't believe it was really this blog that she was awarding. Thanks SO much, Jessy!!
The rules of the award are: 1) thank the giver, 2) share 7 things about yourself, and 3) award 15 bloggers with the award.
So, 7 things to share...hmm...here goes!
- I am the oldest of seven children, and our birth order is girl, boy, girl, boy, girl, boy, girl...can you believe that?
- I have been married to my charming husband, David, for just about 15 years (August 10th is our anniversary).
- I love to eat good food! I think Italian is my favorite, but I am not a fan of seafood of any sort.
- We are trying to clean up our food at home, i.e. remove all artificial ingredients, eat organic as much as possible, avoid all genetically modified foods...it's a challenge!
- I have a terrible sweet tooth, but I am working on it (have been for a while actually...)
- I was an excellent student in school, even graduated as valedictorian of my high school class and had great GPAs in college and grad school, but the funny thing is that it's really not that important to me anymore!! (It kind of seems a bit silly that it ever was important!)
- I absolutely LOVE to read, and my most favorite thing to do is get lost in a great story, but I don't let myself do that very much anymore (I'd never get anything else done!)
Now, 15 bloggers that I would like to award:
Superheroes & Princesses
Wander, Wonder, Discover
What Do We Do All Day?
Like *learning ALL the time!!* on Facebook